July 9, 2009
Thank you for using our services.
We are pleased to announce a change to sea waybill (SWB) service for exports from Japan as follows, effective August 2009.
Sea Waybill (SWB) Procedures
- (1) Draft electronic transmission service SWB draft and freight slip will be e-mailed to your designated contact as soon as the SWB data input is complete.
- (2) Electronic transmission of original In addition to (1) above, please specify either A or B below.
- • If SWB electronic transmission is not needed
Please pay the freight only.
- • For customers who need e-mail electric transmission of SWB original
The SWB original below will be e-mailed to your designated contact as soon as we confirm payment of the freight and cargo transit status.
SWB original (with Signature/with Date/As Arranged/Freight to be specified)
In the future, the “Waybill Terms and Conditions” on the link below shall apply to e-mailed SWBs. Please refer to the SWB Terms and Conditions.
* Please click here for the SWB Terms and Conditions.
If you wish to continue receiving the SWB originals, they will be available at our company’s B/L counter. However, please understand that details of B/L issue will be changed as follows:
Details of SWB issue at B/L Counter (2 (two) copies as below only)
- • SWB Original (Freight as arranged/Freight to be specified/1(one) copy)
- • SWB Copy (Freight as arranged/Freight to be specified/1(one) copy)