January 14, 2011
TOKYO – MOL Logistics (Japan) Co., Ltd. (President: Toshifumi Kato) today announced that its subsidiary MOL Logistics (Netherlands) BV has relocated its Amsterdam Branch moved its office effective January 1, 2011, to Menzies World Cargo (Nederland) B.V., an air cargo handling company adjacent to the runway at Schiphol Airport. MOL Logistics (Netherlands) is the first forwarder in the country with a rampside location at Schiphol, allowing the company to provide its customers with faster, more secure, more reliable service.
The MOL Logistics group continually offers high-quality services to a broad range of customer needs while fully addressing today’s security concerns.
MOL Logistics (Netherlands) BV Amsterdam/Schiphol Branch
- 1. New Address Anchoragelaan 50, 1118 LE Schiphol Zuid-Oost, The Netherlands Tel: +31 (0)20 4059 900 (same as before) Fax: +31 (0)20 4059 888 (same as before)
- 2. Move date: January 1, 2011
- 3. Benefits of new office
- a. Lead time is reduced by eliminating the need to transport cargo from storage in the airport to outside facilities
- b. Reduced cargo damage and routing errors thanks to decreased cargo handling points
- c. Increased flexibility to meet unexpected/irregular assignments
- d. 24-hour availability of air cargo export/import operations
- e. More stable space because Schiphol Airport has greater frequency of flights from Asia
- f. Registered customs specialist provides reliable export/import customs clearance operation (including non-resident inventory)
- g. A bonded / domestic cargo warehouse is available (including spaces for reefer cargo and storage of dangerous goods)
- h. Very careful, high-quality services for a wide range of cargoes such as precision machinery, electronic components, automobile components/parts, chemical products, pharmaceuticals, and fresh foodstuffs – from booking to arrangement of air cargo transport, customs clearance, and delivery after arrival – all at competitive rates